Do you have what it takes? Lucinda Loya Interiors is seeking a Studio Administrator!
The studio administrator will be responsible for the following, but not limited to: work weekly with LLI bookkeeper to maintain vendor + client accounts, create client proposals + invoices through Studio Webware, communicate with vendors to obtain quotes + place orders on all client projects, answer incoming calls, tracking and receiving of client items, handle repairs of damaged client items, errands as needed, etc.
- Self Motivated, Organized and Positive Attitude in a Close Knit Working Environment
- Experience with Accounts Receivable and Payable
- Experience in Studio Webware a plus; Will train for the right candidate
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop + Illustrator)
- Experience in Outlook
- Experience in Powerpoint + Excel
- Experience in AutoCAD a plus
- Requires strong professional communication + phone skills.
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.